Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So I caught a fever in the morning of the 26 flying from Quito to Guayaquil. Later in the day I had aches and chills in the noisy airport seat bed. Finally the flight left for the states. Promtly after exiting the plane a big shepherd drug dog was on all of us. Then we were stoped by a line of guards checking our pasports and questioning about our trip. Then we walked about a mile it seemed, to end up in an hour long line to check our passports and question us again. Then I had to go to another special room because they could not comprehend how I funded my trip if I was unemployed so they questioned me to the point of me asking why and how these questions have anything to do with anything. Then I went to the next point where the guard continued to ask the same questions again, my head was hurting and body achining and I was rubbing my temples looking down and the guy said look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you boy! Then I replyed raising my voice and looking him in his eyes with hatred. So he sent me to the next point where they strew all of your items out. I was the only one in this line and nobody was attending me so I set my bag down and leaned against it. Instantly the guards yelled at me that this was not a lounge and that I was to stand up. I told him nobody is here, and nobody is behind me so no. Then they told me to put my bags on the counter and to sit in a little blocked off seated area. Then number 5 interogator came and questioned me again on all of my personal buisness. Then they strewed my bag out in front of me. After finding nothing they then had me pat my legs and back to see if I had drugs strapped to me. Then I was told to practice packing my bag. As I was repacking anothe guy (apparently the boss of the guy who strewed my bag out) yelled at me Did they tell you to pack up your stuff!! I looked at him and said yes they did! Then he watched me packing my bag and saw my pocket knife and grabbed it opened it and turned to his guy and said you see this you never know when they could stab you with this This is a weapon. So he said to give me my knife only after I was packed up and leaving. So I got my knife back and went out to meet Kevin who had apparently also been harrassed. But probably not as much due to the lack of fever insanity. So here is famous question they asked Kev: So what do you have all of these blankets for?? Huh?    

No comments:

Post a Comment